Title Company Services in Brevard County
- Title Company Services (Title Search, Escrow, and Title Insurance)
- Residential Closings
- Commercial Closings
- FHA Closings
- VA Closings
- Multiple locations throughout Brevard County
- Efficient service backed by years of experiences
- Professional network spanning all aspects of real estate
- Connected team focused on helping you close early
- Merritt Island
- Brevard County & All of Florida
Request a quote 321-586-2095
Operating in Merritt Island, Title Solutions Of Florida LLC offers professional title company services securing your investments. Call today!
Our Professional Title Company Services
- Providing a title search and examination of the property. A detailed search of all public records (liens, mortgages, or unpaid taxes) is made to see whether there is anything that might affect the title of the property. Using this information, a title insurance commitment is prepared to establish a good and marketable title for the purchaser.
- Providing escrow services. Our escrow officers oversee transactions to ensure contracts terms are satisfied. We make sure documents have been properly executed, and all disbursement of funds are carried out.
After the closing, we will record all the necessary documents, forward all payments to any prior lender, Brevard County Tax Collector, and pay all parties who performed services or are due funds in connection with the closing.
Detailed searches to ensure no problems
Need professional title company services?
How Can Title Insurance Protect You?
Title Insurances policies from Title Solutions Of Florida LLC insure titles to property for owners and mortgage lenders by providing the following protections:
- Payment of loss arising from hidden defects not found during a title examination or recording.
- Payment of legal expenses incurred to clear title defects, which threaten the lender or owner with loss.
- Assurance that the marketability of the property remains unimpaired from title defects.
Policies are issued based on a search and review of the public land records and other relevant documents. An examination is performed to determine title ownership and any other matters affecting the property title and use of that property. Items that may affect a title include easements, restrictions, rights of way and judgment liens.
The coverage provided by a title policy is long-lived. The mortgage holder continues to be protected upon foreclosure of the insured mortgage or deed of trust. The owner of real estate is insured for as long as he or she: owns the property, is the holder of a purchase money mortgage or deed of trust secured by the property, or is liable under the warranties included in his or her deed to convey the property.
Helping protect your investments